Printable Instructions for Fish Bone
1) Point a short free end of the cord towards the tail
and begin wrapping the long end down and around the
spine (last 3 notches).
2) After 2 wraps, leave the long end hooked in
the last notch.
3) Take the opposite end of the cord and wrap around your items. Hook it behind the head. Pull tight as desired.
4) Without letting go, wrap the cord around (behind) the head.
5) Re-hook the cord behind the head and pull so
it slips under the long end.
6) To further secure thread the remaining free
end through the eye.
Fish Bone can be tied several other ways.
For “how to videos” and other helpful hints go to:
Printable Instructions for The Piranha